Large HMS carabiner with wide opening and triplex twist-lock gate, made of hot-forged light alloy, designed for use in mountaineering, recovery maneuvers and rescue operations.
Main technical features:
- shape guarantees correct axial loading relative to rope and other devices;
- large size and ample width to allow use of Munter hitch knot, the securing of more than one rope, slings or devices and rope maneuvers in general;
- accentuated double-T profile, for an excellent weight/load ratio;
- lightened and shaped form for improved ease of holding;
- catch-free closure to avoid accidental tangling during use;
- with ACL system, which allows attachment to the harness’s belay loop, preventing cross loading.
Breaking load major axis: 24kN
Breaking load minor axis: 8kN
Breaking load with open gate: 7kN
Maximum gate opening: 23mm